In the dynamic global business environment we live in, outsourcing in most cases is no longer an option, in many instances it is used as a strategic business advantage. So, do you outsource? Why? Why not? Clearly, this is not an easy decision with many issues to consider when delivering successful events and managing global meeting' teams. In this highly charged session Carolyn Pund, Senior Manager with Cisco System Inc. will frame the discussion and highlight some of the pros and cons of effective outsourcing. This will be followed by an interactive panel discussion which will focus on:
- Best Practice
- What roles make sense
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Radical thoughts or approaches
Time and Date: Wednesday 27 February, 11.45 - 12.45
Location: Clarendon Room D&E, Melbourne Exhibition Centre Speakers:
More information on the session
- Carolyn Pund, CMP CMM Senior Manager, Global Strategic Meetings Management, Cisco System Inc.
- Nesrene O'Connell, Event & Campaign Strategy Marketing Manager, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Sherrif Karamat, CAE, Chief Operating Officer, PCMA
- Paula Nolan, Head of Events, Commonwealth Bank of Australia