Three productive days that will change the way you approach planning meetings and events.
How do you get in touch with your creative side? And once you come up with great ideas, how do you get everyone else on board to execute on them?
We’ve lined up two innovation experts who, working together, will help you unleash your creative genius. And then we’ll help you do what you do best: Make specific plans — and successfully execute on them. Because, in the end, it’s about creating more inspired and productive experiences for your attendees.
- Learn from and alongside your peers bringing creativity to life in planning your meetings and creating experiences for your attendees, today and into the future
- Walk away with an actionable game plan that is specific to you, your organization, and your meeting
- Earn eight clock hours or .08 CEUs
- Everything. This event is fully hosted, including airfare, accommodations, meals, and registration for the education programming.
- One-on-one brainstorming sessions - giving every planner and every supplier the opportunity to share ideas on creativity specific to your future meeting and how our suppliers can help you.
- Suppliers include: American Airlines, Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau and Austin Convention Center, Business Events Canada, Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau, Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau, Meetings & Conventions Calgary, Meet Detroit and Cobo Convention Center, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau and Morial Convention Center, Omaha Convention & Visitors Bureau and CenturyLink Convention Center, Ottawa Tourism, The MultiSoft Group, Tourism Partnership of Niagara, Tourism Vancouver, Visit Indy, and Visit Orlando and Orlando’s Orange County Convention Center
|Speaker: Todd Henry |
|Harnessing Creativity—Concepts and Processes That Lead to Everyday Brilliance |
Have better ideas, faster, without the stress and burnout. It isn't enough to just do your job anymore. In order to thrive in today's marketplace, all of us, regardless of our role, have to be ready to generate brilliant ideas on demand. Business creativity expert Todd Henry explains how to establish effective practices that unleash your creative potential. Born out of his consultancy and his popular podcast, Henry has created a practical method for discovering your personal creative rhythm.
Speaker: Dr. Keith Sawyer
|Translating Creativity Into Success |
With the prevalence of computer technology and outsourcing, new jobs and fulfilling lives will rely heavily on creativity and innovation. Keith Sawyer draws from his expansive research of the creative journey, exceptional creators, creative abilities, and world-changing innovations to create an accessible, eight-step program to translating creativity into success. Sawyer reveals the surprising secrets of highly creative people (such as learning to ask better questions when faced with a problem), demonstrates how to come up with better ideas, and explains how to carry those ideas to fruition most effectively.
For more information please contact Mona Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org