"The RFP Word" - RFP Challenges and Solutions
Join us at the PCMA Southeast Chapter's August 7 educational program ""The RFP Word" - RFP Challenges and Solutions" and participate in relevant dialogue on how meeting planning professionals can collaborate to improve the process of sourcing meetings and providing more detailed proposals.
About the Program
Our round-table format will allow you to:
- Understand the RFP process from both a supplier and planner viewpoint.
- Understand the challenges and pitfalls suppliers face in responding to the RFP.
- Learn what information is important for allowing suppliers to respond more quickly and accurately to the RFP.
- Learn what the most important factors are in the RFP and what can influence planners to select a facility/location.
- Gain information about the new APEX RFP recently released by the Convention Industry Council
- Understand the expectations of RFP’s as well as proposals.
CEO & Managing Director
Market Sales Leader for Georgia
Executive VP of Sales and Hospitality Consultant
Shepard Exposition Services
Director of Meetings, Exhibitions, and Events
RIMS (The Risk Management Society)
Donate to Atlanta Day Shelter
We will be collecting donations for the Atlanta Day Shelter at our August 7 meeting. The Atlanta Day Shelter relies on the generous donations of companies and members of the community.
The Atlanta Day Shelter is especially in need of school supplies. Additionally, please bring your extra and unopened mini hotel toiletries from your travels.
Are you interested in becoming more involved with PCMA Southeast? Join a committee! View
our volunteer opportunities and get engaged today!
We hope to see you on August 7!