To see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow the steps listed below:
- If pop-ups have been blocked, you'll see the icon in the address bar. Click the icon to see a list of the blocked pop-ups.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
To manually allow pop-ups, follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. The icon looks like this:
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.
When blocking a pop-up, Firefox displays an information bar (if it hasn’t been previously dismissed — see below), as well as an icon in the location bar.
When you click either the Options button in the info bar or the icon in the location bar, a menu is displayed. Select “Allow/Block pop-ups for this site” to enable pop-ups permanently.
- Press the “Alt” and “T” keys simultaneously on your keyboard to open the tools menu.
- Select “Pop-up Blocker” and then “Pop-up Blocker Settings…”
- Add "pcma.org" and "learn.pcma.org" (without quotes) into the list of allowed sites to disable the pop-up blocker for that site
- Select “Safari > Preferences” at the top of the window
- Uncheck the “Block pop-up windows” option to allow pop-ups