International Women’s Day Community Event created by CAMH & AIS and supported by PCMA is celebrating its 15th Anniversary this year.
How can you get involved?
Please note all items must be new.
- WOMEN ONLY:
- Partial and full shifts available Friday, March 8th (day of event)
- MEN & WOMEN:
- Sunday, March 3rd (packing and sorting items)
- Thursday, March 7th (set-up)
- Friday March 8th at 3:15pm (teardown)
- Particularly we are in need of:
- Sanitary items (i.e. shampoo & conditioner, body lotion, sanitary napkins etc.)
- Floral centerpieces
- Mason jars
- Prizes (i.e. gift baskets, clothing etc.)
To volunteer or donate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with responses to the following questions:
- On which date(s) would you like to volunteer?
- Can you assist in donations of items or funds?
- Which association are you affiliated with? (Please indicate PCMA)