Active Network offers a single technology suite to power any organization’s event-management needs.
Active Network Business Solutions solves critical needs
Active Network offers a single technology suite to power any organization’s event-management needs. Its Business Solutions address four critical needs that organizations have throughout their event journey: logistics management and operations, attendee engagement, spend management, and reporting and intelligence.
The company’s powerful event-technology platform helps clients combine logistics and spend management with ways to create and measure community engagement. The result is unprecedented cost savings, organizational efficiencies, and enhanced engagement with employees, customers, and partners.
- RegOnline™ for powerful, simple Upping the ante A growing meetings destination. attendee management
- Conference™ for conference management and large, complex enterprise events
- StarCite® for strategic meetings management (SMM)
- StarCite® Marketplace for supplier management
Highlighting how its technology helps organizations, Active Network supplied key event-management and attendee-engagement technologies to PCMA’s 2012 Convening Leaders annual meeting. Business Solutions included:
- A mobile application - enabling PCMA to view conference and session traffic in real time and better manage marketing efforts
- Online registration, remote check-in, self check-in, badge printing, online surveys/ evaluations, and Internet kiosks
- Web Analytics - real-time reporting that enabled PCMA to instantly analyze event effectiveness.
During the annual meeting - which featured 385 sessions, 241 speakers, and more than 3,700 attendees - 75 percent of attendees checked in remotely, 48 percent downloaded the mobile app, and 31 percent of surveys were completed on a mobile device. “We don’t have time to search different places for the information and reporting that we need,” said Sherrif Karamat, CAE, PCMA’s chief operating officer. “We need it quickly and we need it accurately, and event technology is really what we have to embrace to move us forward.”
For more information: activeevents.com