Join a Committee
PCMA's strongest asset is its membership and our member's willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise. Putting that talent into action by volunteering for a committee can be your first step to an active role in PCMA.
Volunteering provides tremendous benefits including personal growth, professional development, building industry contacts and developing relationships with colleagues along the way.
Listed below are the committees on which you can sit. To volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Application Form or contact Director/Volunteers, Kevin Belanger at email@example.com.
- Communications Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Membership Committee
- Program Committee
- Sponsorship Committee
- Volunteer Committee
Community Involvement November 2014 - Service In Sync
® (SIS) is a program encouraging PCMA members to come together and give back to their local communities on behalf of the meetings industry during the month of November. More information will be coming soon our project. Past Events
On March 17, 2014 eight members of the PCMA SE Chapter volunteered at the Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children where over 80 women and children were fed a warm lunch. PCMA members also left behind the extra food for the shelter to use again. The chapter provided other items to be left behind, including paper goods, green beans and cookies.
EventSphere, a full-service tradeshow and convention housing company based out of Atlanta, sponsored the event by providing the meals and attending the event.
- Bernie Wilke, VP of Business Development at EventSphere and Community Service Committee Director of PCMA SE
- Shelly Goff, National Sales Manager at Shepard Exposition Services, Inc.
- Megan Blake, Senior Specialist and Meeting Planner at American College of Rheumatology
- Barbara Stroup, VP of Business Development at CEPI
- Kathy Dunn-Sullivan, National Sales Executive at ExpoPlus
- Russell LoPinto, VO of New Business Development at OnStage
- Kaitlyn McCalla, Director of Corporate Events and Registration
- T.J. Jackson, Hospitality Specialist
The Atlanta Women’s & Children’s day shelter is always in need of the following items:
- Un-used hotel amenities
- 1 or 2 volunteers to spend a few hours in the afternoon heading up bingo game
- Children’s diapers
If you would like to get involved or donate any items, please contact Bernie Wilke at 404-867-3137 or e-mail at Bernie.firstname.lastname@example.org