In 2014, we will be publishing your Heartland Beat eNewsletter quarterly, in a format provided by PCMA Headquarters, in Chicago. The new platform gives several opportunities for learning more about your content preferences—and offering our members more content:
- The number of stories we publish can be unlimited, and will jump to the PCMA Heartland website for full copy.
- We will be able to view how many members opened the eNewsletter, and what stories caught their attention.
- We will have better ability to showcase sponsors—and even advertisers with banner advertising.
We hope you enjoy the all-new Heartland Beat.
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of it:
- After a picture loads, use your "back" button to revert to the article.
- Anything in bold blue type offers a link to photos, websites, email or other information.
- Use the "email" function from the article to share it with friends and colleagues.
- Add your comments to interact with other PCMA Heartland members.
Please contact Maria Arnone, Communications Committee Chair with your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org