Greater Philadelphia: Fundraiser
Presented By PCMA Greater Philadelphia Chapter
Presented by: Greater Philadelphia Chapter of PCMA
Play2 at Chickie's & Pete's
1526 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19145
October 23, 2014 5:00 PM Central Daylight Time until October 23, 2014 8:00 PM Central Daylight Time
For more info or to register click here
Join us on Thursday, October 23rd for the annual GPPCMA fundraising event benefiting the PCMA Education Foundation and our local food bank,Philabundance. This year’s event will be held at an exciting new venue,Chickie’s & Pete’s PLAY2 interactive sports bar in South Philadelphia. PLAY2 allows guests to interact and compete with each other in game pods, sponsored by our supplier partners, containing Xbox, Wii and Playstation games. The event will also include our annual silent auction showcasing outstanding products and services from our supplier partners.
Special thanks to Tourism Toronto for being the main event sponsor!
Thank you to our game pod sponsors!
Fern Exposition Services
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Marriott Global Sales Organization & Gaylord Hotels
Valley Forge CVB
Event Details for Thursday, October 23, 2014
The registration fee through October 16 is $55.00 per person. This includes a two-hour open bar, a great selection of Chickie’s & Pete’s specialites including crab fries, and unlimited gaming. Onsite registration will be available after October 16 for an additional $10.00 per person. If paying registration by check, please mail it to PO Box 517, Wynnewood, PA 19096 by October 16. Prepayment is required for all non-members and students. Guests are welcome.
- PLAY2 is at Chickie’s & Pete’s, 1526 Packer Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145. Visit chickiesandpetes.com/location/south-philadelphia for more information.
- Registration will open at 5:30pm.
- The silent auction will open at 5:30pm and close at 7:20pm.
- An open bar will be available from 6:00pm-8:00pm, with a cash bar available before and after.
- Food will be served from 5:45pm-8:00pm.
- Auction checkout opens at approximately 7:30pm.
- Self parking will be free. Valet parking will be available for $20.
Don’t miss this great fundraising and networking event!
We look forward to seeing you there.
Click here to take a tour of PLAY2!
Event Type: Chapter Event