Sponsorship is an effective way to reach more than 1,500 meeting planners who look to PCMA Capital Chapter for education, networking and service opportunities. Sponsors are seen as PCMA partners in supporting the mission and goals of PCMA.
Program Sponsors provide financial support while Venue Sponsors provide complimentary meeting space, audio visual, and food and beverage.
2014 Sponsorships are now available and opportunities are going fast.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
Platinum Level: $14,500
Convening Leaders Chapter Reception
Platinum Level: $9,000
Bowling Networking Event
Capital Chapter Annual Meeting
Gold Level: $6,000
Silver Level: $4,000
Co-hosted Education program
Emerging Professional Capital Classroom (Planners Only)
Bronze Level: $3,000
Each level of sponsorship offers a menu of benefits and opportunities. Benefits vary according to the sponsorship level and may include:
- Podium time to highlight your product or service at event
- Mailing labels for entire chapter
- Copy of the attendee mailing list
- Ads in PCMA Capital Chapter's newsletter, The Chatter
- Survey option - Three registration survey questions
- Complimentary season passes
- Complimentary registrations for sponsoring company
- Complimentary meeting planner registrations
- Recognition in all pre-event marketing materials including your logo and a link your web site when applicable
- Recognition on event signage
- Sponsor ribbons for name badges
- Opportunity to provide greeters at the door
- Opportunity to display your company information in the registration area
- Opportunity to submit a 300-word educational article for The Chatter
- First right of refusal for continuation of sponsorship for the following year
- Mention with logo in all Chatter newsletters
Venue Sponsors receive the same benefits as Program Sponsors for each benefit level, i.e., Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze.
Sponsors are invited to choose the benefits that best suit their marketing objectives and PCMA Capital Chapter is open to new sponsorship ideas!
Budgets and marketing objectives vary, so we're happy to design a customized sponsorship package that works for you. Other opportunities may be available.
Please contact PCMA Capital Chapter at 703.370.7436 for more information.