REASONS TO EXHIBIT OR SPONSOR THE CONFERENCE:
- To support the advancement of knowledge in the meetings industry.
- To gain from partnering with PCMA in creating what we believe will become Canada's premier meetings industry conference
- To be recognized as an official sponsor of the conference
- To network and to personally market your products and services to an audience of up to 400 participants. The target audience for this conference includes: meeting planners, association executives, sales and marketing representatives, professional speakers and tourism representatives.
- To increase company visibility through printed promotional material and personal contact.
Headquartered in Chicago, PCMA represents more than 6,100 meeting industry leaders from 17 chapters in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our members include planner professionals, suppliers, faculty and students. Aside from students and faculty, members are categorized as either a professional or supplier based on their position. Professionals: Individuals who are responsible for the development, organization, site selection and management of meetings, conventions, exhibits, and seminars. Suppliers: Individuals whose organization is engaged in providing products and services related to the conduct and operation of meetings, conventions, exhibits, and seminars.
Demonstrate your support of the meetings & convention industry – become a Canada East Chapter and Canadian Innovation Conference Sponsor
Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions:
Marie Lou Coupal, CMP
Chapter Sponsorship Director & Canadian Innovation Conference
Tel: 514-287-9898, ext. 225 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for an innovative way to connect with clients?
Invite your clients to an experiential event where they can receive CEU credits for participating in a variety of interactive educational sessions!
We are inviting you to once again participate in our CIC Planner Pick-up Challenge. What does this mean? For every client you register for the CIC conference, your name will be entered into a draw to win a complimentary conference registration to use toward one of the planners you've offered to host.
Freeman Audio Visual Canada, Hilton Worldwide, Tourism London, Scotiabank Convention Centre, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre have already accepted the challenge and plan to bring 10 clients each to the conference.
Can you beat them? The challenge is on!
You have three and a half weeks to register as many planners as you can.
The cut-off for registering planners will be Friday September 26th at 5:00pm. The winner will be announced the first week of October.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or to confirm your participation:
Co-Chair, Canadian Innovation Conference
Vice President Marketing
Freeman Audio Visual Canada
2365 Matheson Blvd
Mississauga, ON L4W 5B3