If Nashville is on your list of possible destinations for an upcoming event, the 2015 Citywide Auction could save you a lot of expenses and help support PCMA’s efforts to fund meetings industry education.
The Nashville package includes 353,000 square feet of exhibit and meeting space at Nashville’s Music City Center between the years of 2017 and 2022, discounts on food and beverage, audio-visual needs, Internet access, discounted room rates at the Omni, a song writer show to promote your event, and more.
Bidding for the 2015 Citywide Auction package from Nashville, minimally valued at $675,000, starts at $85,000 with bid increments of $10,000. If a bidder chooses the “buy now” option, the cost is $135,000 and closes the auction immediately.
This year’s Citywide Auction opens Monday, January 12, 2015 at Convening Leaders and ends November 30, 2015 at 5:00 PM CST. Check your event dates by completing the auction form below.
- 353,000 continuous gross square feet of exhibit and meeting space for up to 10 days
- 100 hours of complimentary reg clerks
- 10% discount on convention center food and beverage
- 10% discount on AV needs
- 25% discount on Internet access for show management and Free Wi-Fi in public space
- Board dinner for up to 30 people
- 10% discount on average prevailing group rate at the Omni
- Assistance in negotiation of any and all talent on behalf of the meeting
- Complimentary song writer show to promote the convention the year the meeting for an audience of 200-250.
- Autographed guitar to utilize as auction item for the organization and/or meeting
For assistance at any time, please contact Mona Cotton at 312-423-7244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple Steps to Save
STEP 1: Read the Terms & Conditions and complete the ‘Check Your Dates’ form. PCMA will inform you if your dates are available with Nashville and the Music City Center.
STEP 2: If your dates are available, PCMA will arrange for a conference call between you and your company, PCMA, the Nashville/Music City Center to discuss your meeting specification requirements and expectations in more detail.
STEP 3: Bid or Buy the Auction immediately and the package is yours. If you need to first present the opportunity and cost savings to your board, let us know… we’re happy to help you.
STEP 4: Execute auction contract/payment terms with PCMA and Letter of Confirmation/License agreement with convention center, and then begin working on your hotel contracts.