An urban oasis for conventioneers in the heart of downtown Phoenix
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel redefines the concept of an urban convention hotel. A cultural oasis in downtown Phoenix, the property is adjacent to the Phoenix Convention Center and just five minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Tasteful design and panoramic views dominate the property's 1,000 guest rooms and 80,000 square feet of meeting space — everything meeting planners would expect of Phoenix's largest hotel. With its prime downtown location, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel is at the epicenter of everything that is Phoenix.
Just steps away from hundreds of restaurants, Chase Field, US Airways Center, Phoenix Art Museum, and numerous arts and entertainment venues, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel lets guests easily transition from business to entertainment. The property offers 47 suites that are equipped with thoughtful amenities and the signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. Every guest room in the hotel also provides vast views of the city with mountainous Sonoran Desert terrain in the distance.
When it comes to meeting space, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel is well-equipped with flexible, state-of-the-art ballrooms, meeting rooms, and outdoor event spaces. Meeting planners will have 80,000 square feet of modern meeting and event space to work with, including a 29,000-squarefoot ballroom, a second 14,000-square-foot ballroom, 17 meeting spaces, and 5,000 square feet of stunning outdoor event space. Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel can accommodate a multitude of meetings, conventions, social events, galas, and more. Every meeting room includes the latest in meeting technology, from high-speed Internet access to videoconferencing capabilities and audiovisual resources. Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel lets no detail go unnoticed. From refreshing menus executed by the hotel's talented on-site culinary team to unique, on-site team-building events, meeting planners are free to dream big and let the hotel team create engaging, innovative, socially conscious, and cost-effective meeting experiences for attendees.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel also provides many gathering places to connect with friends, family, and fellow meeting attendees, including Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, which allows guests to stay connected, socialize, enjoy a cup of coffee, and feel part of a community. District American Kitchen & Wine Bar features contemporary comfort foods, showcasing artisan products, herbs from the hotel's rooftop garden, and sustainably farmed produce from local growers. For those looking to keep fit while on the road, Sheraton Fitness, programmed by Core Performance, offers state-of-the-art equipment, tools, and information for travelers to feel their best.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel is a part of the Starwood Convention Collection, an elite network of more than 30 of Starwood Hotels & Resorts’ finest convention and large-meeting properties, all of which provide an outstanding convention or meeting experience through a combination of unique incentives, unparalleled facilities, and dynamic service.
For more information: Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel — (800) 325-3535 or (602) 262-2500; SheratonPhoenixDowntown.com
• What makes Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel stand out from the pack? The boundless energy of its staff. From the bellhop to the general manager, every team member at the hotel makes customer service the highest of priorities.
• When it comes to getting around downtown, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel puts attendees in easy walking distance of numerous attractions, restaurants, and nightlife. In addition, Phoenix's METRO Light Rail provides attendees with an efficient, eco-friendly way to get around. Stations include the Phoenix Convention Center, US Airways Center and Chase Field, a number of downtown museums and cultural attractions, as well as a station near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
• On-site amenities at Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel include an outdoor heated lap pool, 24-hour business center and fitness center, 28th-floor Club Lounge, and Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, which is equipped with computer workstations, free Wi-Fi, and the Link Café.
• Meeting planners can experience Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel from afar just by visiting visitsheratonphoenix.com. The site helps meeting planners save time and more effectively plan meetings by letting them access interactive floor plans and walk through the property virtually.
Meeting Space Specs
Total meeting space
• 80,000 square feet
Meeting and breakout rooms
• 29,000 square feet
Phoenix Ballroom theater-style capacity
• 2,974 guests
Phoenix Ballroom banquet capacity
• 2,355 guests
Valley of the Sun Ballroom
• 14,667 square feet
Total outdoor event space
• 5,000 square feet
The Valley Overlook outdoor function space
• 6,483 square feet
The Oculus outdoor terrace
• 2,282 square feet
• High-speed Internet access, videoconferencing capabilities, and audiovisual resources