On March 17th, eight members of the PCMA SE Chapter volunteered at the Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children where over 80 women and children were fed a warm lunch. PCMA members also left behind the extra food for the shelter to use again. The chapter provided other items to be left behind, including paper goods, green beans and cookies.
EventSphere, a full-service tradeshow and convention housing company based out of Atlanta, sponsored the event by providing the meals and attending the event.
- Bernie Wilke, VP of Business Development at EventSphere and Community Service Committee Director of PCMA SE
- Shelly Goff, National Sales Manager at Shepard Exposition Services, Inc.
- Megan Blake, Senior Specialist and Meeting Planner at American College of Rheumatology
- Barbara Stroup, VP of Business Development at CEPI
- Kathy Dunn-Sullivan, National Sales Executive at ExpoPlus
- Russell LoPinto, VO of New Business Development at OnStage
- Kaitlyn McCalla, Director of Corporate Events and Registration
- T.J. Jackson, Hospitality Specialist
The Atlanta Women’s & Children’s day shelter is always in need of the following items:
- Un-used hotel amenities
- 1 or 2 volunteers to spend a few hours in the afternoon heading up bingo game
- Children’s diapers
If you would like to get involved or donate any items, please contact Bernie Wilke at 404-867-3137 or e-mail at Bernie.email@example.com