WELCOME SOUTHEAST NEW MEMBERS!
You have joined a community of the most passionate and informed meeting professionals in our industry right in your backyard. PCMA’s Southeast Chapter serves nearly 500 members from Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Puerto Rico.
We would like to welcome the following new members to our chapter.
- Lake Wilson Steinke with PowerPlan
- Kristen Elfering with Grand Ole Opry Entertainment Group
- Nicoleta Radu with Deloitte & Touche Consulting Group/ICS
- Kaylin S Andress, CMP with Asphalt Institute
- Seaira D Jeannin with University of Central Florida, Rosen School of Hospitality Mgmt
- Christie Buckley with Visit Baltimore
- Ralph C Robinson III, CMP with Florida Apartment Association
- Jennifer Justice with Metropolitan Community Church
- LaCora Wiggins with NESCent/Duke Univ
- Dana L Tilghman, CTSM, CMP with Minitab
- Joe Sorrentino with NAVC
- Kimberly Payne-Ward with Macon-Bibb CVB
- Samantha Alexander with Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel and Conference Center
- Shannon L Fleshman with Life Insurance Settlement Association
- Blake Hobbs, CMP
- Michael Ferenc Jr. with Freeman
- Leighton H. Williams with Freeman
- Joseph A Herrington with Event Rentals Unlimited
- Peter R Scott, APR with North American Veterinary Community
- Susan Woodard with North American Veterinary Community
CONGRATS to the winner of Annual Membership Giveaway Drawing!Christopher Stuckey, Chairman of Momocon in Atlanta won a paid PCMA Annual Membership at our August 6th Luncheon during from the planner attendee drawing from the membership committee.
- We will have a member orientation 11:00AM -11:30AM prior to our Annual Meeting November 5th. You don’t have to be a new member to attend. Please attend to learn how to get the most out of your membership. See you November 5th!
- YOU CAN WIN! We have a new chapter contest for our 2014 Member Get A Member initiative.
Keep referring members to the Southeast Chapter for your chance to win a great prize for from both our chapter and national headquarters, let’s grow our chapter!
- BE A PAL! If you are interested in mentoring a new member or need mentoring, let the membership committee know and we will pair you with a chapter "PAL” contact firstname.lastname@example.org.