WELCOME NEW SOUTHEAST MEMBERS
We would like to welcome the following new members to our chapter.
- Kate Schreurs CMP of Bayer CropScience
- Christian Faircloth of Keune Haircosmetics
- Val Mashaw of Austin Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Stephanie L Brandenburg CMP, CASE, CHSE, CHSC, CIS of Palms Casino Resort
- Helen Y Bryan
- Brian A King of IHG of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Jessica H Medlin of YMCA of the Triangle Area, Inc.
- Brian Cole of edgefactory, Inc.
- Carol M Grant CMP of Task Force for Global Health - Public Health Informatics Institute
- Janice De La Torre
- Lea Collins of Health Connect Partners, Inc.
- Brandon Terpstra of Stewart Transportation Solutions
- Brandy J Norvell of League of Southeastern Credit Unions
- Veronica Lisicki of Charter Schools USA
- Sky Cunningham of PSAV Presentation Services
You have joined a community of the most passionate and informed meeting professionals in our industry right in your backyard. PCMA’s Southeast Chapter serves nearly 500 members from Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Puerto Rico.
We will have a new member orientation at prior our quarterly event May 7th, at the Georgia International Convention Center from 10:30 AM -11:00 AM. Please attend to learn how to get the most out of your membership.
- CONGRATS WINNER-Michaela Staskiewicz of Helms-Briscoe who won a chapter membership at our February 5th luncheon.
- YOU CAN WIN! We have a new chapter contest for our 2014 Member Get A Member initiative.
Keep referring members to the Southeast Chapter for your chance to win a great prize for from both our chapter and national headquarters, let’s grow our chapter!
- BE A PAL! If you are interested in mentoring a new member or need mentoring, let the membership committee know and we will pair you with a chapter "PAL” contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Look for our chapter membership table at EVENTERACT April 23rd & 24th if you are attending this event at the Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart