Dear RMPCMA Members:
Happy New Year! I hope you had a great holiday.
Many times we try to take on too many tasks and spread ourselves too thin. As Confucius states “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” In 2015 your Rocky Mountain PCMA is going to concentrate on taking a few key elements and doing them really well instead of trying to tackle too many tasks and do them mediocre.
In 2015 we will
- Impress the membership with:
- A revamped All Heart’s Awards and Auction in February,
- Have a well-attended Golf Program at a renowned course in May
- Continue with our high level of Education Programs
- Refresh Member engagement by rewarding and recognizing individuals and committee members
- Keep the membership updated with strengthened communication about our Rocky Mountain PCMA story, board decisions /votes, and community involvement
I challenge you to take one of these elements and commit to helping make them better. Share your opinion and voice. Be sure to talk to a board member or fill out a survey. Did you know that all board meetings are open to members? This is the year for you to unite with your chapter.
Thank you for your membership, without you our chapter would not be successful!
Please contact me directly at Kimberly.email@example.com with any ideas or concerns. Here’s to a great 2015!
2015 RMPCMA President