Get ready to experience, for the first time on one stage, two of our industry leaders as they share their vision and forecast for the meetings industry in 2014.
Chris Wehking incoming Chairman of PCMA and Michael Dominguez current Chairman of MPI will provide their insight into the current state of the industry as well as what we might expect in the next few years. We will learn what keeps these two men up at night and what inspires them about our industry.
- The role both PCMA and MPI are playing to promote the importance of meetings and events to our government
- How rising costs in room rates and airline rates may impact our industry
- The role of social media and new technology in meetings and events
- The latest trends in meeting design and the way people meet
- What to expect from MPI WEC in July and PCMA Convening Leaders in January
- Why you should be involved in an industry organization
8:30am - 9:00am Registration and Networking
9:00am - 9:30am Welcome and Breakfast
9:30am - 10:30am Town Hall