Shopping season is upon us. There are all kinds of mixers – which one do we buy and which do we need? Let me help you shoppers break this down…
- DJ mixer – A good mixer is a must if you are celebrating the New Year at home with friends. A couple of glasses of champagne is sure to become a dance party. A mixer also makes a great gift for any teenager planning on starting up a band. They’ll appreciate not having to pool their money for that.
- Kitchen mixer – It is good to have a quality hand mixer if mashed potatoes are on your holiday dinner party menu and you have a big family. As an alternative, you can always have the kids take turns using the hand masher.
- Cement mixer – Well, few really need this, unless you plan to put “driveway repairs” on your New Year’s “to do” list. Even then, it is best to rent.
- Cocktail mixers – When friends will be coming over, in addition to stocking your bar, you will also want to have mixers. Cranberry juice is a must for many holiday cocktail recipes.
- GMC PCMA Holiday Mixer on December 16 – This is definitely a mixer you don’t want to miss. As your industry colleagues gather for good times and good fun, it is a time to celebrate our success and toast to a new year of camaraderie, business success, and idea sharing. And, it is convenient to the Hyatt Regency Chicago and Holiday Showcase. Better yet – it’s free for planners. You won’t find a DJ mixer for free!
The bottom line is that the most necessary mixer this holiday season is the GMC PCMA Holiday Mixer. We can’t wait to see you December 16, 5pm-7pm at the Radisson Blu Aqua.