November 6, 2013
Union League Club
65 W. Jackson Blvd.
You don’t have time to do everything; you only have time to do what matters. On November 6 at the Union League Club, international productivity expert and Aussie Neen James will help us learn to identify what matters and apply appropriate tactics. Neen is best known for her engaging keynotes that have educated and entertained audiences across the globe with real-life strategies for work and life.
As leaders, we are constantly being asked to do more with less. If we can clarify which activities make the biggest difference to our productivity, we can get twice as much done in half the time and free ourselves up to get on with whatever else we choose.
This program is perfect for meeting professionals who want more control so that they can manage their time, focus their attention, and manage their energy. In this program you will:
- Increase time accountability so that you can achieve more
- Discover strategies to get you home earlier
- Create prioritization process for everyday application
- Develop engagement strategies for all communication situations
- Leverage technology platforms
- Get clear on focused activity for greater results
- Understand efficient workflow solutions to increase implementation
- Manage meetings in half the time for twice the impact
- Overcome procrastination
- Use decision filtering systems to accelerate projects
- Increase your sense of contribution and control
- Eliminate distractions and increase effectiveness
- Learn how and when to say “no” and still be a team player
- Introduce work-life integration for more balance at work and home
- Create a productive personal action plan for implementation and measurable results
If you feel overwhelmed running from one project to the next or wonder how you will ever get it all done – you might need to learn how to Fold Time™. You will leave this practical and entertaining workshop understanding how you leverage time and get more done.
Register today! For a sneak preview of Neen James, click here.