It’s April, which means it’s time to start thinking about – bowling! The Greater Midwest Chapter of PCMA, the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, Destination Henderson and The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, are sponsoring the 2013 Annual Bowl-A-Thon Charity Fundraiser. The popular chapter event, which raises funds for our designated charity, is scheduled for Wednesday, November 6 at 5 p.m. at Lucky Strike in downtown Chicago. We need your help! The Silent Auction is an important part of our fundraising effort as 95% of auction proceeds go directly to our designated charity, OFF THE STREET CLUB.
Based on survey results, our members are looking for creative packages with a minimum value of $75
. LET’S THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX THIS YEAR!
While we appreciate the standard hotel night stay – let’s pair something with it (hotel restaurant, spa, theatre tickets, airport transportation and airfare to distant destination) to raise more money for our charity.
Sample Donation Ideas:
- Family passes to theatres, museums, zoos, theme parks
- Jewelry, artwork, pottery classes, jewelry making classes
- Cooking classes, cookware, cookbooks
- Golf tee times, private golf lessons, golf and sportswear, golf clubs
- Things for the kids! (Birthday cake certificates, hotel suite to host a party, movie tickets)
- Things for the pets! (Grooming gift certificate, doggy bed, dog-walking services)
- Autographed sports paraphernalia
- Tickets to sporting events paired with a hotel stay
- Gift certificates to local shops and restaurants
Please submit a realistic value with your donation and for your hotel and travel packages. Include criteria for using donated certificates (expiration dates, blackout dates, etc.).
If you are interested in making a donation to the Silent Auction, please fill out the donation form
and send it with your prize letter or certificate by Friday, October 11, 2013
Senior Sales Manager
Park Plaza Boston
124 Fessler Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Direct – 847.285.1093 I Fax – 617.607.6060 JKlepacki@bostonparkplaza.com
On behalf of the Greater Midwest Chapter of PCMA and OFF THE STREET CLUB we thank you for your generous support. If interested in attending the Bowl-A-Thon, please contact GMC PCMA at 630.428.1826 or watch the GM PCMA website (www.gmcpcma.org
) for registration information. We look forward to seeing you on November 6th!
Click here to register: https://www.regonline.com/gmc2013bat