Everyone has been there ... that feeling where you walk into a crowded room and realize that (gulp!) you don’t know a single soul. Let our expert panel of suppliers and planners share their best networking ideas with you, so you’ll have the confidence to network like a pro at your next event. Panel members will cover topics including….
- Why don’t meeting planners return your calls (or emails?!), and how to really catch their attention
- Sure-fire conversation starters that work in any situation
- How to work a room without seeming like you’re working the room
- Politely extract yourself from a conversation hog
- Planning client events that get great attendance
- Tips for remembering names and faces
- Memorable and personal follow-up that builds relationships instead of seeming like a nuisance
- And we will answer your question too! Register online and anonymously submit your question for our panel to discuss.
The educational program will be followed by a structured networking activity designed by the students in Howard Community College’s growing hospitality management program.