Call for 2017 Leadership
Be an Officer, serve on the Board
of Directors, or lead a Committee!
Volunteerism is the key component to the continued success of our chapter and PCMA
The Capital Chapter has issued a "Call for Nominations, Self Nominations, & Applications" for the election of officers and directors, and selection of committee leaders for the Capital Chapter for 2017.
Consider the benefits of becoming a chapter leader:
- Personal and professional growth
- Earn points to qualify for the CMP exam, or to re-certify
- Demonstrate your commitment to our industry and continuing education
- Mentoring (in both directions)
2017 Board Open Positions
- President-Elect (1-year term; then becomes president in 2018)
- Treasurer (1-year term)
- Secretary (1-year term)
- 2 Professional (Planner) Directors (2-year term)
- 1 Supplier Partner Director (2-year term)
Learn more about becoming a Capital Chapter officer or director HERE!
2017 Capital Chapter Committees & Taskforce
Chair or Co-Chair one of these fantastic committees:
- Communications Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Emerging Professionals Committee
- Government Relations/Advocacy Taskforce
- Marketing Committee
- Membership Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Sponsorship Committee
Learn more about our committees, and being a committee leader HERE!
As the largest PCMA chapter, the PCMA Capital Chapter is known for its innovative and thought-provoking educational programming; caring and impactful community outreach initiatives; high energy networking events; engaging sponsorship opportunities and rewarding mentorship programs focused on the meetings and convention profession.
Join our local community and get involved! Volunteer, serve and experience the rewarding opportunities that the Capital Chapter delivers to its members all year long. You'll learn and grow professionally - and have a lot of fun too!
PCMA’s Capital Chapter serves 1500 members from Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Contact: Administrative Office at 703.370.7436 or firstname.lastname@example.org.