Over 400 attendees came to Toronto Nov. 22-24, 2015 for innovative, engaging Canadian-focused education that would help to transform and elevated the way planners design meetings and events.
To view the pictures from this year's Canadian Innovation Conference please click here!
November 22-24, 2015
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Intercontinental Toronto Centre
What Attendees Said Last Year
Highlights from 2014 PCMA Canadian Innovation Conference (CIC)
- "Great conference. Excellent education; great networking; warm and relaxed meeting environment."
- "Absolutely outstanding!"
- "This was a very organized and fulfilling conference. The team did an incredible job."
- "Congratulations to the team on creating an experience for all of us."
- "The Closing Party was phenomenal!! The food was unreal, they invested a lot of time in the decor and thought it through."
And don't miss next year...
November 20-22, 2016
St. John's Convention Centre
Delta St. John's Hotel and Conference Centre
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland
St. John's, Newfoundland
The PCMA Canada East Chapter Board of Directors is pleased to announce the locations of the future Canadian Innovation Conferences:
2017 – Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, Niagara Falls, ON (CIC 5th Anniversary Conference)
Letter from Mayor Jim Diodati
2018 – Fairmont Empress Hotel and the Victoria Conference Centre, Victoria, BC
2019 – Quebec City Convention Centre and the Hilton Québec, Quebec City, PQ
We look forward to seeing everyone in Toronto at this year's conference and in St. John's, NL, in 2016!