If we were to have a real conversation about some of the people that are in our office and the some of the behaviors they exhibit the list we'd come up with would probably look a lot like the one below.
While this may not be the most politically correct way to describe our cohorts (or ourselves) it may be the most honest.
- I minimize my browser window when my boss comes by
- I abuse my speaker phone
- I’m addicted to BuzzFeed
- I play my music for everyone to hear
- I interrupt people’s lunch break with work talk
- I repeat what you say to sound smarter
- I constantly nod my head in agreement
- I talk about my kids too much
- I gossip, a lot
- I take all the free office swag and food
Have any others? Share in the comments.