The Mobile Revolution: Are you on the Guest List?
Speaker: Kevin Long, VP of Marketing, CrowdCompass
Join us for lunch and a great education session at TRES Tequila Lounge & Mexican Kitchen! Staying relevant in this fast-paced industry is essential in order to meet changing customer needs. Mobile technology is one of the most significant areas of change facing the meetings and events industry today. It is not only shifting the way companies do business, it’s also presenting opportunities to increase engagement and extend the life of each meeting, conference or event. More than 80% of meeting professionals use smart devices, and they are becoming a one-stop shop for communication, social networking, email marketing and, now, event management. Event professionals will learn how to utilize apps to let attendees manage their schedules, facilitate vendor interaction and, of course, network. This session will explore how mobile app trends are creating new marketing channels, levels of social media sharing and event sponsorship opportunities.
In this session, attendees will learn how to:
- Select an app that meets the goals of their event
- Inspire attendees to utilize the app
- Create ROI from the app by engaging exhibitors and sponsors
- Plan and execute unique ways of a more technologically advanced conference with the addition of mobile apps
Member Planner $55
Non-Member Planner $65
Member Supplier $65
Non-Member Supplier $75
*On-Site (if available) - Add $20 to above fees
* Planner Scholarships Available! If you are a planner and interested in receiving a scholarship to attend this event, please email Peggy Anderson at email@example.com to apply.
* Student Volunteer Opportunities! Student volunteers will receive complimentary registration for this event. If you are a student interested in volunteering, please contact Alexandra Carvalho at firstname.lastname@example.org.