Join us for our first POWER Chapter education event of 2014, an Idea Share Roundtable. We will work in huddle-style groups for maximum exchange of knowledge and ease of communication.
Huddle topics will include:
- Planning Overseas Meetings
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Meetings
- Planning “Green” Meetings
- Planning and Executing Hybrid/Virtual Meetings
- Tips/Tricks for Planning Small Meetings
- Tips/Tricks for Planning Large Meetings
We will continue our goal of learning from each other in this unique format. Attendees may pick and choose the topics that most interest them.
10:30 am: Registration/Networking
11:00 am: Intros & PCMA Announcements
11:30 am: Lunch
Noon: Huddle 1
12:30 pm: Huddle 2
1:00 pm: Huddle 3
1:30 pm: General Discussion
2:00pm: Session Ends
Hosted by our sponsor:
NorthPointe Hotel & Conference Center
Special pricing for this event! Non-members attend for the $25 Member rate!
Thank you to our 2014 Platinum Strategic Sponsor:
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions