Please join the Pacific Northwest Chapter for our first program of 2014!
Panel Presentation, Deconstructed, followed by Networking Reception
Wednesday, Feb 19, 2014 | 2pm to 5pm | Register Now
Location: Tulalip Resort Casino
Why Attend: Join us for our deconstructed panel presentation on February 19th, putting the panelists at your fingertips for intimate discussions on a variety of industry topics!
Learning Objectives/Potential Table Topics:
- New trends for F&B/special events
- Ditching the Binder (how to go paperless and utilize technology when planning an event, whether it be on the supplier or planner side)
- Technology trends
- Zombie Meetings (be different, capitalize on your meeting to engage your attendees by trying a different format, changing your setup, etc.)
- Design Messaging (great/unique sales pitches to get your point across effectively, whether you are selling a destination, membership to an attendee, or an idea to your boss)
- Social Media (what are people doing and what is/isn’t working)
Registration: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Program Welcome/Chapter Business/Committee Reports/Community Service: 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Panel Presentation: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Networking Reception: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Early Bird, until Monday, Feb 3
Member: $35 ($45 after Feb 3)
Non-Member: $45 ($55 after Feb 3)
Tulalip Resort Casino
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Tulalip, WA 98271
Special hotel room rate available for event attendees! Call 866-716-7162 and ask for the PCMA rate of $129.00. This rate is available Tuesday 2/18/14 and/or Wednesday 2/19/14. Reservations will be accepted upon availability and the discount is valid for reservations booked by 2/04/14.