Click here to register
You can’t do it alone. Successful meeting planners today must bridge the gap between the audience and internal stakeholders to ensure event success
Our presenters will be Marian R. Calvin, Vice President Marketing and Communications for Experient and Wendy Holliday, Vice President, Marketing and Member Services, National Association of College Stores.
This highly interactive program will be chock full of practical how-to’s and how not to’s, peer to peer networking, and sharing outrageous wins and outrageous fails. Learner outcomes will include:
- Understanding the vital link between the event’s strategic goal, implementing that vision and promoting and positioning for success
- Dealing with silos of responsibility: How and why education (staff or volunteers), marketing and planning must be in sync. Steps to get you started and in sync with your internal staff.
- Linking exhibitor needs, participant value, and your own event goals: Positioning your trade show as cash cow or significant value delivery medium
- Creating welcoming and engaging environments before, during and after the show
- Complimentary overnight Thursday, April 11 to include four water park passes for April 11-12 for your family.
- Kalahari is hosting a reception on April 11 from 7:00 pm-9:00 pm for you and one adult guest.
Agenda for April 12, 2013:
8:00 am – Registration
8:30 am – Breakfast
9:30 to 11:30 am – Program
11:30 am – Lunch
12:15 to 1:45 pm – Program
Hosted by our Platinum Sponsor, Kalahari Resorts & Conventions.
Additional sponsorship from Positively Cleveland and Lake Erie Shores & Islands.
Click here for driving instructions to Kalahari. Special room rates have been negotiated if you want to drive in early or stay late!