The Digital Strategy Committee works in concert with staff to recommend strategies for engagement and implementation of new technologies allowing PCMA to remain competitive and showcase innovative solutions to its members and the larger audience. This committee will strive to identify the needs and trends effecting membership and the meetings industry. Ideas and findings will be used in a variety of face to face, online, and print resources (i.e. Convene, Tech Central, membership webinars, etc.).
This Task Force is recommended for members who:
- Feel comfortable with technology and making recommendations for how PCMA can maintain its relevance in an increasingly digital world
- Are familiar with new and innovative trends related to technology
- Attendance at the Task Force meeting during PCMA Convening Leaders in Austin, TX, January 8 - 11, 2017
- Attendance at the Task Force meeting during the PCMA Education Conference in New York, NY, June 11 - 14, 2017
- Participation in four to six conference calls throughout the year
- Approximately 10 hours of outside work throughout the year