The charge of the Convening Leaders Content Committee (CLCC) is to work in conjunction with the PCMA Education Department to identify relevant educational subject matter and potential presenters for the concurrent sessions at Convening Leaders. The CLCC will strive to identify creative and innovative topics that address the business and professional challenges of PCMA members and meetings industry. This will be accomplished in close collaboration with the PCMA Education Department, the PCMA Meetings & Events Department, the PCMA Board of Directors, and other subject matter experts. This committee will review the proposed education program developed by the PCMA Education Department based on the established subject matter recommendations.
The Convening Leaders Content Committee is comprised of 11 individuals:
- CLCC Co-Chairs (2)
- Four (4) members at large, appointed by the PCMA Chair-Elect
- Five (5) chairs of each specialty expertise task force (noted below with an *)
Individuals appointed as one of the four (4) members at large or five (5) specialty expertise task force chairs will be contacted individually to review the time commitment of this committee. Those interested in participating on the CLCC should select one of the five (5) specialty expertise task forces as their choices on the volunteer form.
- Attendance at the Task Force meeting during PCMA Convening Leaders in Vancouver, BC – January 10 - 13, 2016
- Attendance at the CLCC Task Force meeting in Chicago, IL – March 2016
- Attendance at the Task Force meeting during the PCMA Education Conference in St. Louis, MO - June 26 – 29, 2016
- Participation in up to four conference calls throughout the year
- Approximately 10 hours of outside work throughout the year