: To honor a meeting planner who has demonstrated a vision, commitment and passion for the advancement and education of the global meetings industry. This person regularly conducts global meetings and has shown a vast knowledge of important cultural customs, global business norms and has been successful in advancing their organization’s success. This award will be presented annually at the IMEX Gala Dinner in Frankfurt. 2016 Award Criteria:
PCMA will present this award, in conjunction with IMEX, to an individual planner that is active in the industry and working to educate colleagues on how to successfully do business globally. This award is open to members and non-members of PCMA.
- Self-nominations are allowed.
- The nominee must be currently or have been working as a Planner within the past three years. PCMA defines a Planner as someone who spends 51% or more of their time planning or organizing meetings.
- This award will honor a Planner who has demonstrated a vision, commitment and passion for the advancement and education of the global meetings industry.
- Current PCMA Board of Directors are not eligible to be nominated for this award.
- All nominations must be received by 5:00 PM CDT on Friday 5 February 2016. All Applications must be received no later than 5:00 PM CDT on Wednesday 10 February 2016.
The nomination period is now closed for 2016
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Yandell +1 (312) 423-7257 or at email@example.com
Past Award Recipients: 2015: Pieter Swart CMP, CMM, Managing Director, Conference Consultancy South Africa (PTY). View the announcement
2014: Phelps R. Hope, CMP, Vice President, Meetings and Expositions, Kellen Meetings. View the announcement
2013: David L. Williams, CMP, Executive Director, International Association for Energy Economics. View the announcement
2012: Ping He, Director Global Sourcing and Partner Relations, Experient. View the announcement.