E-newsletter/eblast content opportunities
Tresa Marchese, CMP
Rachel Stephan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (514) 510-9157.
P 613.723.1166 x 213
Alysone Will and/or Khadijah Jamal,
6 Lansing Square, Suite 214. Toronto, ON M2J 1T5
Benefits of becoming a member of the Canada East Chapter
Don't forget to take advantage of PCMA's NEW PARTNERSHIP with LMS PROLINK Ltd., which provides an insurance program customized exclusively for our Canadian PCMA members.
Professionals in the convention and business events industry require unique insurance solutions to protect their business and their clients. The new PCMA insurance program offers valuable insurance products for both Corporate and Independent Professionals, including Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance, Commercial General Liability (CGL) Insurance, Office Property and Business Interruption, Event Liability Insurance, and Event Cancellation Insurance.
PCMA Independent Professionals are able to receive a bundled liability solution that includes Professional Liability (E&O) and Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL). Both are critical to protecting themselves and their business from allegations of professional negligence (E&O) and bodily injury and/or property damage you may have caused a third party (CGL). These insurance solutions will respond to defend allegations brought against the insured organization (including employees) and cover the legal costs you incur in defending a lawsuit.
PCMA members will experience significant savings on their insurance through our program, as the cost of insurance outside the program could be an 40-50%.
To learn more about the insurance products that are available to PCMA members through the insurance program or to apply for a quote, please visit: www.lmsprolink.ca
THE PCMA Canada East and Canada West Chapters
have invested in your health & wellness
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE
Simply register for your GoodLife Fitness Corporate Membership today @
- Significant savings off regular GoodLife Fitness membership rates
- Access to over 280 GoodLife Fitness Clubs across Canada including
- 50 Energie Cardio Clubs in Quebec
- Corporate rate extended to 4 additional family members
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment
- All free weights and weight machines
- World-renowned Group Fitness classes
- Professionally trained staff to assist you in achieving your goals
- Towel Service (where available, except Energie Cardio)
- Child minding (available at an additional fee)
- Seeking a health or fitness assessment? Ask the club about a LifeChanger
- 24 hour locations (select clubs only)
- Access to the GoodLife Fitness Member Advantage Program - savings and special offers from over 100 popular brands
Corporate Online Tool FAQs
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF CLUB LOCATIONS AND AMENITIES